Vs > Flint/ Bishop, Mi
Wairapukao Forest vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Wairapukao Forest vs St. Laurent, French Guiana
Wairapukao Forest vs Zhijiang, China
Wairapukao Forest vs Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Wairapukao Forest vs Warren, Pa, Usa
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Ilorin, Nigeria
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Corrientes, Argentina
Syktyvkar vs Campbell River, Bc
Mexia, Tx vs Buckeye, Az
Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec vs Bratsk
Block Island, Ri vs Dir
- The distance between Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand and Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,497 km or 8,387 mi.
- To reach Wairapukao Forest in this distance one would set out from Flint/ Bishop, Mi bearing 244.6° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Wairapukao Forest bearing 237.7° or WSW .
- Wairapukao Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Flint/ Bishop, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Wairapukao Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Flint/ Bishop, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 2.4 °C (4.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16 °C (28.8°F) less in Wairapukao Forest. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 604.7 mm (23.8 in) more which is equivalent to 604.7 l/m² (14.84 US gal/ft²) or 6,047,000 l/ha (646,464 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.8° higher in Wairapukao Forest than in Flint/ Bishop, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wairapukao Forest relative to Flint/ Bishop, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Wairapukao Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -16 (-29)
|| -14 (-25)
|| -8 (-15)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wairapukao Forest vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Punta Del Este, Uruguay
Wairapukao Forest vs Greenville, Pa, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs El Tor, Egypt
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Mackay Mo, Australia
Cajamarca vs Concordia
Ahmedabad vs Monroe, Nc
Baker Lake, Nt vs Corrientes
Muskegon, Mi vs Satu Mare
Wairapukao Forest vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wairapukao Forest
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) N
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) NNE
- Waimana, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) ENE
- Murupara, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Minginui Forest, New Zealand - 19.7 kms (12.3 miles) SE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Flint/ Bishop, Mi