| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wairapukao Forest in January is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 105.7mm (4.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Wairapukao Forest January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wairapukao Forest:
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) N
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) NNE
- Waimana, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) ENE
- Murupara, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Minginui Forest, New Zealand - 19.7 kms (12.3 miles) SE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) ESE